The 3-7-27 Law of Branding.
- It takes 3 memorable touches (direct mail, phone call, in-person, commercial) for someone to remember your name.
- 7 touches for them to put your name with your business.
- 27 for your name and business to become a brand.
Think about the number of times you watched the following popular commercials (below) before their jingles become a permanent fixture in your mind for long after the commercials stopped.
- Oscar Mayer “I Wish I Was an Oscar Mayer Weiner”
- State Farm “Like a Good Neighbor”
- Lucky Charms “They’re Magically Delicious”
- Alka Seltzer “Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz”
- Band-Aid “Stuck on Band-Aid”
Now THAT’S BRANDING!
How many people in your Sphere of Influence and Farm can you reach out to today to get closer to your goal of being branded?
Remember, people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
Start the process of becoming branded today, by launching a marketing campaign to your Sphere, Farm, or a specific niche.