NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this Contest, the contestant (“You”) must, as of the date of entry:
- Be a legal resident of the United States, and
- Be at least 18 years of age or older, and
- Have an active real estate salesperson or broker license (or equivalent) issued by a governmental agency in the United States.
Employees of ProspectsPLUS!, Inc. (the “Company”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, You agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 1, 2017, at 9:00am Eastern Time, and ending on November 10, 2017, at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by posting a photo or video, and verbiage describing Your favorite strategy contained in the Master Marketing Schedule to the Company’s Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/ProspectsPLUS. The photo or video must show You (or any part of You), and must show at least 50% of the Master Marketing Schedule that was included in the Master Marketing Magazine released July 2017. You may request a free copy of the Master Marketing Magazine (which includes the Master Marketing Schedule) at blog.prospectsplus.com/magazine. Limit one (1) request per person. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. Entries that are indecent, profane, vulgar or defamatory may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. You may enter only once. You must provide all information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Prizes: One (1) First Place Prize of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) payable in US Dollars. One (1) Second Place Prize of a set of Steak Knives (approximate retail value $19.49). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Company’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. The Company may withhold taxes as required by law. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be chosen on or about November 15, 2017. One (1) First Place Winner and one (1) Second Place Winner will be selected by a vote under the supervision of the Company. Winner will be notified publically through Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and release as required within ten (10) days, which may include IRS form W-9, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ProspectsPLUS!, INC.) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that the Company, anyone acting on behalf of the Company, and the Company’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. In addition, the First Place Winner may be featured, at the discretion of the Company, in a future edition of the Master Marketing Magazine. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause (including any event by or to Facebook) beyond the Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Company. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ProspectsPLUS!, Inc., Master Marketing Schedule Contest, 10510 Portal Crossing Suite 107, Bradenton Florida 34211. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2017, at 5:00pm Eastern Time. Return postage not required where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is ProspectsPLUS!, Inc., 10510 Portal Crossing Suite 107, Bradenton Florida 34211.
- Facebook: The Contest hosted by the Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.