Welcome to your month-to-month guide to strategic marketing! Please bookmark this page for easy access and quick reference! And if you need help – don’t hesitate to call our marketing team at 866.405.3638! We’re happy to help you find the marketing campaign or tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive market!
To download the Master Marketing Schedule to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar – click on the calendar icon that best works for you:
DECEMBER ACTION STEPS
14th: Send Calendar postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
19th: Order the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
December Holidays and Special Observations:
- Drunk Driving Prevention Month
- Human Rights Month
- Pearl Harbor Day (7th)
- First Day of Winter (22nd)
- Hanukkah Begins (24th)
- Christmas Day (25th)
- New Year’s Eve (31st)
December Tip of the Month:
Want to calculate how many people you need in your sphere-of-influence to start your new year strong and hit your goals in 2017? We can help you figure that out! Visit http://www.prospectsplus.com/soicalculator today, enter how much you want to make next year and your average commission and calculate. Then use that number to help modify your business and marketing plan for the new year.
- 3 National Roof over Your Head Day– Well this is a perfect one for the real estate profession! Share with your sphere on Facebook and celebrate the roofs over your heads!
- 4 Santas’ List Day– Have you been naughty or nice? Get your lists together and put your holiday hats on!
- 5 Repeal Day– Today celebrates the end of the 21st Amendment and Prohibition. There’s a fun fact to share with your friends, family and on social media! Cheers!
- 7 Letter Writing Day –When was the last time you wrote a good old fashioned LETTER? Pick 5 clients and send a personal greeting letting them know how very much you appreciate them! (Oh and send a note to your mom and dad too if you’re fortunate enough to still have them with you in your life! They’ll LOVE it!)
- 7 Pearl Harbor Day– Click here to gather all kinds of information on this infamous day in history!
- 9 Christmas Card Day– Don’t feel like addressing and stamping your cards this year? Send our fun and beautifully designed postcards in minutes – and check this one off your holiday to-do list! Click here to view our postcards.
- 9 National Pastry Day– Stop by your local bakery and pick up some sweet pastry treats for 5 of your favorite clients and deliver with a note from you thanking them for trusting you with their business!
- 12 Poinsettia Day – Poinsettias are plentiful now – pick up 10 small ones and deliver to 10 of your best clients with a holiday note and an attitude of gratitude!
- 13 Ice Cream Day –Head to your local ice cream shop and pick up gift certificates for 5 great customers and send them out or hand deliver with a note – “Thank you for being such a COOL customer! Happy Ice Cream Day!”
- 15 Bill of Rights Day– Learn more about the Bill of Rights here!
- 20 Go Caroling Day –invite some friends and neighbors to go caroling – or you could get a group from the office together and carol in each other’s farm neighborhoods as a company event! What’s YOUR favorite carol?
- 21 Mayan Calendar Ends– (Don’t Panic!) I think we’re going to be all right on this one – but it should make for some fun discussions on Facebook & Twitter!
- 21 Humbug Day–Don’t be a Scrooge! Turn that frown upside down and do something wonderful for someone else today! It’ll put the spirit right back in you!
- 23 Festivus–Don’t want to take part in the commercial holiday hustle & bustle? That’s why Festivus was created! Enjoy a laugh – click here and share this great video from Seinfeld!
- 24 National Chocolate Day– Still have top clients to see this month? Grab 10 of those awesome chocolate samplers and head out to give warm wishes and big thanks to the VIPs in your sphere!
- 24Hanukkah begins and ends in the evening of January 1st – To all of our Jewish friends and customers – Wishing you a memorable Hanukkah!
- 24 Christmas Eve –Last minute dash time for those celebrating Christmas! So – what’s still on the list? Batteries? Stocking stuffers?
- 25 Christmas Day– Wishing you and yours an amazing and memorable holiday with your friends and family! Enjoy!
- 26 Boxing Day– Happy Boxing Day! Want some trivia & information on this celebration to share? Click here!
- 26 Kwanzaa begins and ends January 1, 2013. Happy Kwanzaa everyone!
- 27 Make Cut Out Snowflakes Day– used to LOVE doing this as a kid didn’t you? Click here for a cool website for making them – VIRTUALLY! (Less mess – still fun!)
- 31 New Year’s Eve– A raised glass and a happy toast to all of our friends and family this eve as we head into a wonderful new year filled with promise, opportunities and new memories just waiting to be made! Happy New Year!
As always – we’re here to help! Call us at 866.405.3638 if you need marketing assistance or help placing a postcard order! Click here to see our monthly specials! Click here to register for your free ProspectsPLUS.com account!