Welcome to your month-to-month guide to strategic marketing! Please bookmark this page for easy access and quick reference! And if you need help – don’t hesitate to call our marketing team at 866.405.3638! We’re happy to help you find the marketing campaign or tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive market!
To download the Master Marketing Schedule to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar – click on the calendar icon that best works for you:
- 1st: Get more listings! Send a List of Resources postcard from the Call to Action series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Use your list or ours!
- 6th: Send Independence Day postcards to your sphere of influence.
- 15th: Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- 20th: Pick a niche! With Lifestyle Interest Data, you can now perfectly match your message to your target. Send at least 100 DIY Shelf Savvy postcards from the Lifestyle Interest Series to DIY enthusiasts you want to market to, and choose your list from the Lifestyle Interest Data option. Need help? Call us at 866.405.3638.
- 29th: Learn a powerful strategy agents are using to customize their Listing Inventory postcards to get an even higher response rate (and more listings) from area homeowners! Read it here: blog.prospectsplus.com/more-listings
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- National Aquarium Month
- National Rose Month
- Flag Day (14th)
- Father’s Day (19th)
- First Day of Summer (21st)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Map it and Track it! Taking the guesswork out of your marketing just got easier. Our MapMyMail tools allows you quickly and affordably find the right marketing list and the TrackMyMail system allows you to track 100% of your direct mail deliveries! Visit blog.prospectsplus.com/map and blog.prospectsplus.com/track to learn more.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3rd: National Doughnut Day – bring a dozen donuts to your favorite corporate client (and those hard working admins at your office as well as a way of celebrating donut day while saying THANK YOU!
- 4th: Applesauce Cake Day – (Who thinks of these thing?) Here’s a great source for a recipe just in case you’re inclined to whip up a cake of your own! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/applesauce-cake-i/Detail.aspx
- 6th: National Yo-Yo Day – Head to your local dollar store for a fun supply of yo-yos and send to ten of your favorite clients – with a note – “Whether the market is up or down – know that I’ll always have the answers you need to make the best decisions for your family! Happy National Yo-Yo Day from your favorite REALTOR!”
- 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – Now who can’t love this one? Host an ice cream social for your favorite clients or stop by your local ice creamery and purchase 6 gift certificates and send or hand deliver to your six great clients! Note idea: “Here’s a certificate for a cool treat in a hot market! Thanks for being a great customer and remember – I’m here if you need me!”
- 9th: Donald Duck Day- Who doesn’t love Donald! Share this fun fact with your social network and ask everyone who THEIR favorite Disney character is!
- 10th: Nursing Assistants Day – Bring some flowers down to your local ER or nursing home and wish the folks a wonderful day from their favorite neighborhood real estate pro!
- 11th: Hug Holiday – Ever see the experiment taped on YouTube “Free Hugs” – it’s powerful – check it out… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
- 12th: Red Rose Day – Hand deliver a red rose to 6 clients with a note: “Roses are red, violets are blue – this may be corny – but I love clients like you!” Humor sells! 😉
- 14th: Flag Day – Celebrate your patriotism! Here are some great flag facts: http://www.united-states-flag.com/flying-flag.html
- 18th: Go Fishing Day…Ok well if you insist! (Can someone bait this hook for me?)
- 19th: Father’s Day – Celebrate all the dad’s out there today – call your own – and anyone who’s been like a dad to you in your life to let them know how very much you appreciate them!
- 20th: Ice Cream Soda Day – Invite your favorite customer and his family out for ice cream and celebrate great relationships!
- 22nd: National Chocolate Eclair Day – Run down to your local bakery and pick up a box of those baby eclairs and deliver to six of your favorite customers and let them know how sweet it is to be their neighborhood specialist!
- 23rd: National Columnists Day – email your favorite newspaper and online columnists and let them know how very much you appreciate their work. It will be a great treat for those who sit BEHIND the screen all day!
- 26th: Beautician’s Day – grab a couple bunches of colorful daisies and head to the local beauty shops surrounding your market area. Wish them a Happy Beautician’s day and ask if there’s anything you can do for them! (Also ask if they’d mind if you left your brochures or cards for their clientele!)
- 26th: Forgiveness Day – We can’t ever have too much of this. Have someone you need to forgive? Make today the day.
- 27th: Sun Glasses Day – Yeah fun! Invest in a bunch of dollar store sunglasses and attach a note – Wishing you a SUNNY & SAFE Summer! If you need me call me!
- 28th: Insurance Awareness Day – Saddle up to all your local agents and do a little networking talk. Ask them what kind of clients they are looking for so you can be sure to send some business their way – and ask them if they’d be so kind as to do the same in return!
- 28th Paul Bunyan Day – Where’s my Blue Ox when I need one? Here are some fun facts about Paul Bunyan you can share: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan
- 29th Camera Day – channel your inner shutterbug and take some great new pics of your properties and share them online!
July Action Items
20th: Order this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- Canada Day (1st)
- Independence Day (4th)
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Blueberry Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Once a month, schedule time to choose 20-50 past clients to send Thank You or Happy Home Anniversary postcards from the Customer Appreciation Series.
July Fun Days and Ways to Connect
- 1 Canada Day —How about a round of “O Canada” for our friends?
- 1 Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day– I love Ben & Jerry’s “Imagine Whirled Peace” – what’s your fav?
- 2 I Forgot Day(I forgot who came up with this one??)
- 2 World UFO Day –Take me to your LEADER
- 4 Independence Day (U.S.)– Go ahead – DECLARE your Independence! Celebrate your opportunities and if see one of our veterans or active duty service people – tip your hat and tell them thanks!
- 4 National Country Music Day– Break out your ten-gallon hat and crank up the country station!
- 4 Sidewalk Egg Frying Day– I have a friend in Austin who did then when the temps rose to 110. Now THAT’S HOT!
- 5 Work-a-holics Day –Can you really take a day to celebrate if you are a work-a-holic? There’s a question for you!
- 6 National Fried Chicken Day– Grab a big bucket and deliver to your favorite client’s office with a note to enjoy – (don’t forget the slaw!)
- 7 Chocolate Day –Any day that’s got chocolate in it has to be a good day right? Grab ten of those little “sampler” boxes of chocolates and deliver to ten of your best clients with a note thanking them for being such a treat!
- 7 National Strawberry Sundae Day– Invite someone out for a sundae. A client, a friend, a kid – anyone – and have some fun. Remember – you count on relationships in your life – so make them COUNT.
- 8 Video Games Day –Almost every family has old video games at home they don’t play with any more. Host a VIDEO ROUND UP – in your office, neighborhood – even farm area – and donate these games to your local children’s hospital or orphanage.
- 9 National Sugar Cookie Day– Take a batch to six offices you’d like to align yourself with. CPAs, Attorneys, Doctors, Mortgage professionals – and tell them you’ve got clients that could use their services. Ask them to tell you a little about their “best” customer and that way when you run across someone like that – you can send them their way. Ask if they’d do the same. I love networking-don’t you?
- 11 Cheer up the Lonely Day –Show some of our seniors some love. Round up a few other agents or talented (or both) kids and pay a visit to your local nursing home. Ask them their stories, listen to their lessons. There’s acres of diamonds in what they have to share.
- 12 Pecan Pie Day –Pick three clients to bring a pie and tell them you’re NUTS about being their agent of choice!
- 13 Embrace Your Geekness Day– I love this! I’m totally celebrating this day! If you are fortunate enough to have someone in your life or office that regularly makes your life easier by figuring out how all that stuff works and how to fix things that you have no clue about – take them to lunch. Buy them a beer – whatever you can do to say THANK YOU in a giant way. Geeks – where would we be without them?
- 21 National Junk Food Day– It’s one day – grab some fries and enjoy! Tomorrow though? Back to the rabbit food!
- 23 National Hot Dog Day– For those of you who’ve been around a while (and even you youngsters – this was a classic Oscar Meyer commercial – enjoy and share with friends!
- 24 Parent’s Day– Call your parents. They worry.
- 30 National Cheesecake Day– Deliver a cheesecake sampler to three of your favorite clients and thank them for making appreciating them as a customer a piece of cake!
August Action Steps:
15th: Order this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
29th: Add some skill building to your summer reading list! Download 21 Ways to Get Your Listings Priced Right Despite the Seller’s Best Objections today at prospectsplus.com/21Ways.
National Golf Month
National Picnic Month
Family Fun Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Did you know we have over 21 (and counting!) valuable Free Reports and content rich flyers that you can download? They are a great resource for you to provide to the folks in your sphere and farm. You can use them for opt-ins on your site, fair-trade offers for your direct response marketing and as take-ones for your open houses. Learn more here: blog.prospectsplus.com/consumer-reports
August Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 2 National Ice Cream Sandwich Day– Love those tasty treats! Bring some to a client!
- 3 National Watermelon Day –Head to your local produce stand – buy 6 melons and drop off for 6 favorite clients to enjoy today!
- 4 U.S. Coast Guard Day –If you’ve got a local branch of the Coast Guard near you – call up the family services representative and let them know you’re honored to work with our military members and that they are special mortgage programs designed just for them. Ask if they’d like for you to do a free workshop for their service members and families – then make it happen!
- 5 Work Like a Dog Day –Wait? Isn’t that every day?
- 6 Daughter’s Day– Got a daughter? Show her some love! Plan a special day just for her and make some memories – they last a lifetime!
- 6 National Mustard Day –who comes up with this stuff?
- 7 Friendship Day –Send a card to at least 3 of your best friends – it will be a wonderful surprise!
- 7 International Forgiveness Day –Forgiveness isn’t just a gift we give to others – it’s something extraordinary you can do for yourself. Been hanging on to a grudge way to long? Let it go!
- 7 National Lighthouse Day– If you’re fortunate enough to have a lighthouse near you – take a visit – they’re wonderful!
- 7 Sisters Day– Celebrate the sisters in your life with a day together, a fun phone call or a funny card!
- 8 Sneak Some Zucchini onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Day– All the overgrown gardeners are loving this one!
- 9 Book Lover’s Day– Read What’s in Your Library? A great list of terrific business books!
- 10 Lazy Day– I’m thinking we can all get behind this one! Let’s take the day off!
- 10 National S’mores Day –Mmmm….love a good s’more! Too hot for a campfire? Make them in the microwave! One graham cracker, piece of chocolate, & one marshmallow – microwave for 10 seconds (which is very fun to watch) then cover with the other graham cracker! Or if you are really adventurous – swap out the chocolate bar for mini Reese’s cups! Enjoy!
- 11 Presidential Joke Day –What’s your favorite? (Be careful who you say these around! You never know what side of the “fence” someone is on around you!)
- 11 Son and Daughter Day –Celebrate those wonderful little beings that live in your home or even the grown up variety! Our children are blessings to be sure!
- 12 Middle Child’s Day– Ahhh…I have one of these – time to set aside some time just for her! How about you?
- 13 Left Hander’s Day– Southpaws of the world – unite! This day is just for you! Let everyone you know that it’s your day to rule!
- 14 National Creamsicle Day– These remind me of being a kid! Share that feeling with at least three clients – grab a few boxes of these tasty treats and make yourself the “ice cream man (or woman)” for the day! Go share in your neighborhood farm area – add a box of Popscicles too and a big cooler! You’ll be a hit!
- 15 Relaxation Day– Hmmm…Lazy day and Relaxation day in the same month? I’m sensing a theme!
- 16 National Tell a Joke Day– Uh oh – there are a few people who I really hope don’t see this! What’s your favorite joke?
- 17 National Thrift shop Day –love these places. Filled with – ok some of it’s junk – but some of it is treasures. Look for cool books, fun cookware, funny things for the kids – make it a scavenger hunt and have some fun!
- 18 Bad Poetry Day-have some fun at the office today with this one – find some of your favorite bad limericks – (keep them clean!) and share with the team!
- 19 Aviation Day –order cardboard or paper airplanes from orientaltrading.com and pass them out to your farm area this day with a note attached saying, “Buying and selling real estate today takes an experienced pilot. I can help ensure you have a terrific landing! Call me today!”
- 20 National Radio Day –Stop by or contact your local radio DJs and let them know you’d love to do a Q&A on their shows about difference between “national” and “local markets” and let their listeners know the facts about real estate locally. Let’s start setting aside some of those misconceptions (and get yourself some great exposure while you’re at it!)
- 21 Senior Citizen’s Day– If you can – grab a few people or some teenagers or kids and make a trip to your local nursing home and brighten some days. Tell some stories – listen to a few too (they’ve got a lot to teach us) –play some games, take some time and come away feeling like you’ve made someone smile. That’s worth a million!
- 26 National Dog Day– Got a pooch? Head to your local grocer and ask that nice guy behind the meat counter for a big old bone for your furry friend. He’ll love you for it! And if you have any special clients that you know are “dog people” bring buy a box of milkbones for their “best friend” and believe me – your stock will go sky high!
- 26 Women’s Equality Day– All right ladies – it’s our day – let’s make it count!
- 31 National Trail Mix Day –Grab a few boxes of these tasty treats and pass them out or mail to your clients with a note – “Real estate will always be ‘happy trails’ with me as your guide! Got questions? I’ve got answers – call me today!”
September Action Steps:
21st: Order this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
26th: Send Halloween postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
Labor Day (5th)
Grandparents Day (11th)
First Day of Autumn (22nd)
Hispanic Heritage Month
Baby Safety Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: The weather is cooling and the market is heating up! Door hangers are a timely, proven-results tool to help you get you get noticed, meet the folks in the geographic farm you’re working and market yourself and your listings. Learn three powerful ways to use them at: blog.prospectsplus.com/door-hangers
September Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 1 Emma M. Nutt Day –the first woman telephone operator (one ringy dingy…two ringy dingys)
- 2 VJ Day –Surrender ceremony aboard the USS Missouri formally ends WWII
- 4 Newspaper Carrier Day – (Do you still love the “crinkle of the newspaper” or do you read everything online now?)
- 5 Labor Day – Learn some fun facts about how Labor Day got it’s start http://www.dol.gov/laborday/history.htm.
- 5 Cheese Pizza Day– Order pizza for four of your favorite clients or send a pizza gift certificate with a note, “Happy Pizza day from your favorite neighborhood specialist! If you need any piping hot real estate ideas – give me a call!”
- 6 Read a Book Day –Here are some of our favorite business books of all time! What’s in Your Library?
- 8 International Literacy Day– Host a neighborhood book drive in your farm area. Donate the books to a local library, children’s home or inner city school. Books open minds – and open minds open doors for a lifetime!
- 10 Swap Ideas Day –Set up a networking meeting with top producers and local business pros to swap ideas, share referrals and get connected!
- 11 Grandparent’s Day– If you’re blessed to still have grandparents – give them a call! While you’re at it – call at least 6 of the seniors in your sphere that you know are grandparents and wish them a great day! Maybe even take a little field trip to the local nursing home to brighten
- 11 Patriot Day – Take a moment to learn more about this National Holiday here.
- 12 Chocolate Milk Shake Day –Make it a Milkshake Monday! If you’re doing any corporate marketing – consider bringing a milk shake surprise to the “gatekeepers” or executive administrators at six of the corporate offices you’re prospecting!
- 13Fortune Cookie Day – You can have these custom made with your message inside! http://fancyfortunecookies.com/ What a great treat and way to share your good fortune with you sphere or farm. Think outside the box!
- 13 National Peanut Day – Head to your local Sam’s Club and buy a big box of individual packets of peanuts – attach a note – I’m Nuts About Great Clients Like You! Call me with all your real estate questions or needs! Sometimes just doing something funny and different on a random Tuesday can make you memorable for years to come!
- 13 Positive Thinking Day– Personally – I believe every day should be positive thinking day! Share your favorite positive thought on your social networks today and ask everyone to share theirs right back in honor of this special day
- 14 National Cream-Filled Donut Day– Grab a box of your favorite donuts and treat the office staff today with these goodies. Be sure to bring some home for the family too!
- 16 POW/MIA Recognition Day– A somber day indeed – one to reflect those who protect and serve and their families.
- 16 Working Parents Day –Celebrate your successes. Juggling kids and careers has its challenges! Get a few parents together for a Friday night cookout or celebration and share fun memories and fresh ideas!
- 17 National Apple Dumpling Day–Break out your inner chef! Found a great recipe for apple dumplings: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/old-fashioned-apple-dumplings/detail.aspx — what a terrific treat with fabulous fall apples!
- 17 Citizenship Day/Constitution Day– Little trivia for you to share with your social networks today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Day_%28United_States%29
- 18 National Cheeseburger Day– Ok – now we’re speaking my language! Invite 4-6 clients or friends (or both!) over for a Sunday afternoon cheeseburger cookout. Try some new recipes– spice it up! Pepper jack? Blue Cheese? What do you like on YOUR burger?
- 18 National Women’s Friendship Day– Show your circle of friends some love today – contact those closest to you and thank them for always being there. Then spread the word in your social network!
- 19 International Talk Like A Pirate Day– arrrggghhhh! Time for a little fun today! Did you know you can change your Facebook Language to Pirate? Go to Account Settings – Language – English (Pirate) – You’ll have fun all day!
- 19 National Butterscotch Pudding Day –Now if that doesn’t make you think of Grandma nothing will!
- 21 International Peace Day –Share this on your social network. I love this site for great quotations: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/peace.html
- 21 Miniature Golf Day –Well nothing like a little round of putt-putt on a Wednesday evening! Grab the kids and have some fun. All work and no play makes for a dull salesperson!
- 21 World Gratitude Day– The PERFECT reason to contact at least 20 people in your sphere. Call up your client base and let them know that you are grateful for them on this very special day, and remind them that you are always only a phone call away!
- 22 Business Women’s Day– How many women business professionals are in your network – celebrate them today with a card or a call and let them know how much you appreciate all they do and all they are!
- 22 First Day of Autumn– Enjoy the new season!
- 26 Johnny Appleseed Day –Grab some apples and share with clients and colleagues today. (Planting seeds doesn’t always involve gardening. Sometimes it just means connecting with people! Old Johnny would have liked that!)
- 28 Ask a Stupid Question Day– Ok this one is a riot. (Makes you think of at least one person—come on you know it does!) Put this one on your Facebook or Twitter status and see who can come up with the most stupid question of the day!
- 28 National Good Neighbor Day– Perfect opportunity to walk your neighborhood farm. (Bring some apples aka Johnny) – celebrate good neighbors and introduce yourself as the neighborhood specialist!
- 29 Confucius Day– Here’s a great site for some wise words you can share from Confucius! http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/confucius.html
17th: Order the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
26th: Send Thanksgiving postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
October Holidays and Special Observations:
- Cancer Awareness Month
- Rosh Hashanah (2nd)
- Yom Kippur (11th)
- Columbus Day (10th)
- Halloween (31st)
October Tip of the Month: Heading to the NAR Conference next month? First load up on new business cards that can help you network with ease! Learn more at: www.prospectsplus.com/QR
October Fun Days and Ways to Connect This Month:
- 23 Rosh Hashana Begins– Happy New Year to all of our friends of the Jewish faith!
- 4 National Golf Day– Invite a few of your top clients out today for a few holes of golf. It’s a great opportunity to network, share ideas, show your appreciation and maybe even pick up a referral or two!
- 5 World Teacher’s Day-Teachers are some of the hardest working folks in the world – stop by your neighborhood school with a nice treat for the teachers with a note attached. Consider, “From your friendly neighborhood REALTOR – let me say THANKS for all you do on World Teacher Day! Teachers RULE!” — And add your contact information!
- 6 Physician Assistant Day –Recognize the PA’s in your area today by stopping in to 5 local physicians groups and leaving a muffin or apple or small token for them with a nice note from you! “Thank you for all you do to keep our community healthy! If you ever need a prescription for a real estate problem – I’m happy to help!”
- 10 Columbus Day– share fun facts and great ideas for this important day in American history with your social circle. Learn more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Day
- 10 Emergency Nurses Day –Head down to your local ER with a basket a muffins and a handful of cards and show a little extra appreciation for the ER nurses in your market! Nurses are terrific sources of referrals!
- 14 National Dessert Day –Head to your local bakery and pick up some sweet treats for three clients and while you’re at it – don’t forget the support staff in the office! Wish them a great day and a big thank you as well!
- 16 Dictionary Day –A great day to find a great word! Our pick? per·se·ver·ance [pur-suh-veer-uhns] noun 1. Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Challenge your team to choose THEIR favorite word.
- 17 Bosses Day –Even though you’re an independent contractor – recognize those brokers and managers today who go the extra mile to make sure they always have your back and you have what you need! Take yours out to lunch; bring some flowers, a good bottle of wine or a special surprise just for them!
- 22 National Nut Day– Head to your local Sam’s club to buy a big box of packaged nuts. Attach a label to each one saying “I’m NUTS about being your local real estate specialist!” Include your contact info and either walk your farm area yourself or hire a college kid to make the rounds and deliver for you!
- 25 World Pasta Day– All right – I can TOTALLY get behind this day! Here’s one of my favorite recipes: Linguini and Clam Sauce! Share your favorite with us at facebook.com/prospectsplus.
- 27 Navy Day– Honor the Navy service men and women in your sphere or farm today by delivering flags to the homes of those you know are either active duty or retired. You can also visit the VA Hospital in your area and spend some time with veterans who could use a friendly face and a listening ear.
- 31 Halloween– Here’s to wishing you a day filled with way more treats than tricks! I know many agents who deliver trick or treat bags to the kids in their neighborhood farms about a week before this popular holiday! Have fun and stay safe.
16th: Order the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
21st: Send Christmas or Happy Holiday postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
30th: Learn about adding a new niche to your marketing plan based on Lifestyle Interest by going to blog.prospectsplus.com/lifestyle.
November Holidays and Special Observations:
- American Indian Heritage Month
- NAR Annual Conference (4-7)
- Daylight Savings Time Ends (6th)
- Election Day (8th)
- Veteran’s Day (11th)
- Thanksgiving (24th)
November Tip of the Month:
Help us help St. Jude’s kids! We’re raising fifty thousand dollars with our Year of the Kids campaign. Won’t you join us? Visit blog.prospectsplus.com/st-jude.
November Fun Days and Ways to Connect
3 Sandwich Day – Head down to your local Subway or sandwich shop and pick up 5 gift cards for 5 favorite referral clients and deliver to them with a thank you card.
10 Forget-Me-Not Day – Traditionally a day to remember people in your life that you haven’t been in touch with for a while. Perfect for those of you who haven’t touched base with your sphere or farm in a while. Call 10 past clients today just to say hi and that you were thinking of them. Ask them if there is anything they need or if they have any real estate question or need. (It might just be worth a referral or three!)
10 USMC Day – God bless our military men and women! Honor the marines in your life and in your sphere or farm today with a special card, or even just a call thanking them for their service.
11 Veteran’s Day – Honor our veterans this day! Share a special message on your social media platforms, deliver flags to your neighborhood farm and call those you know who have served and say thanks!
12 Chicken Soup for the Soul Day – Pick up a copy of your favorite chicken soup book (or a few pints of ACTUAL chicken soup from your local restaurant or deli and deliver to five top clients with a note that says, “Thanks for being part of my recipe for success! Enjoy!” –
13 Sadie Hawkins Day – It’s the girls’ turn to ask the boys out! Have fun ladies!
13 World Kindness Day – We can’t have enough of this in today’s world now can we? Today practice and promote random acts of kindness. Check out this site for some fantastic ideas – click here!
17 World Peace Day – If ever there was a time when we need to find more peace and less hatred in the world – it’s now.
23 National Cashew Day – Head to your local Sam’s club or warehouse store and pick up a big box of cashew packets – add a sticker on them that says “I’m nuts about helping people with their real estate questions or needs! Include your contact information – or even add a QR code! Send to your sphere or walk your farm for a fun day of meet and greet! You’d be surprised how well people will respond!
24 Thanksgiving – Giving thanks for all the great blessings and bounty in your life! From our homes to yours – Wishing you memorable moments and quiet peace of mind!
DECEMBER ACTION STEPS
14th: Send Calendar postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
19th: Order the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
December Holidays and Special Observations:
- Drunk Driving Prevention Month
- Human Rights Month
- Pearl Harbor Day (7th)
- First Day of Winter (22nd)
- Hanukkah Begins (24th)
- Christmas Day (25th)
- New Year’s Eve (31st)
December Tip of the Month:
Want to calculate how many people you need in your sphere-of-influence to start your new year strong and hit your goals in 2017? We can help you figure that out! Visit http://www.prospectsplus.com/soicalculator today, enter how much you want to make next year and your average commission and calculate. Then use that number to help modify your business and marketing plan for the new year.
- 3 National Roof over Your Head Day– Well this is a perfect one for the real estate profession! Share with your sphere on Facebook and celebrate the roofs over your heads!
- 4 Santas’ List Day– Have you been naughty or nice? Get your lists together and put your holiday hats on!
- 5 Repeal Day– Today celebrates the end of the 21st Amendment and Prohibition. There’s a fun fact to share with your friends, family and on social media! Cheers!
- 7 Letter Writing Day –When was the last time you wrote a good old fashioned LETTER? Pick 5 clients and send a personal greeting letting them know how very much you appreciate them! (Oh and send a note to your mom and dad too if you’re fortunate enough to still have them with you in your life! They’ll LOVE it!)
- 7 Pearl Harbor Day– Click here to gather all kinds of information on this infamous day in history!
- 9 Christmas Card Day– Don’t feel like addressing and stamping your cards this year? Send our fun and beautifully designed postcards in minutes – and check this one off your holiday to-do list! Click here to view our postcards.
- 9 National Pastry Day– Stop by your local bakery and pick up some sweet pastry treats for 5 of your favorite clients and deliver with a note from you thanking them for trusting you with their business!
- 12 Poinsettia Day – Poinsettias are plentiful now – pick up 10 small ones and deliver to 10 of your best clients with a holiday note and an attitude of gratitude!
- 13 Ice Cream Day –Head to your local ice cream shop and pick up gift certificates for 5 great customers and send them out or hand deliver with a note – “Thank you for being such a COOL customer! Happy Ice Cream Day!”
- 15 Bill of Rights Day– Learn more about the Bill of Rights here!
- 20 Go Caroling Day –invite some friends and neighbors to go caroling – or you could get a group from the office together and carol in each other’s farm neighborhoods as a company event! What’s YOUR favorite carol?
- 21 Mayan Calendar Ends– (Don’t Panic!) I think we’re going to be all right on this one – but it should make for some fun discussions on Facebook & Twitter!
- 21 Humbug Day–Don’t be a Scrooge! Turn that frown upside down and do something wonderful for someone else today! It’ll put the spirit right back in you!
- 23 Festivus–Don’t want to take part in the commercial holiday hustle & bustle? That’s why Festivus was created! Enjoy a laugh – click here and share this great video from Seinfeld!
- 24 National Chocolate Day– Still have top clients to see this month? Grab 10 of those awesome chocolate samplers and head out to give warm wishes and big thanks to the VIPs in your sphere!
- 24Hanukkah begins and ends in the evening of January 1st – To all of our Jewish friends and customers – Wishing you a memorable Hanukkah!
- 24 Christmas Eve –Last minute dash time for those celebrating Christmas! So – what’s still on the list? Batteries? Stocking stuffers?
- 25 Christmas Day– Wishing you and yours an amazing and memorable holiday with your friends and family! Enjoy!
- 26 Boxing Day– Happy Boxing Day! Want some trivia & information on this celebration to share? Click here!
- 26 Kwanzaa begins and ends January 1, 2013. Happy Kwanzaa everyone!
- 27 Make Cut Out Snowflakes Day– used to LOVE doing this as a kid didn’t you? Click here for a cool website for making them – VIRTUALLY! (Less mess – still fun!)
- 31 New Year’s Eve– A raised glass and a happy toast to all of our friends and family this eve as we head into a wonderful new year filled with promise, opportunities and new memories just waiting to be made! Happy New Year!
As always – we’re here to help! Call us at 866.405.3638 if you need marketing assistance or help placing a postcard order! Click here to see our monthly specials! Click here to register for your free ProspectsPLUS.com account!