Welcome to your month-to-month guide to strategic marketing! Please bookmark this page for easy access and quick reference! And if you need help – don’t hesitate to call our marketing team at 866.405.3638! We’re happy to help you find the marketing campaign or tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive market!
To download the Master Marketing Schedule to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar – click on the calendar icon that best works for you:
MAY 2017 Action Items:
- 3: Get more listings! Send The Time is Now from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 8: Make FSBOs your friends. Send 4 Questions #4 postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
- 17: Start building market share. Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes.
- 22: Send Father’s Day postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
- 31: Send All My Thanks postcard from Customer Appreciation Series to 200 of your past clients.
May Holidays and Special Observations:
- Foster Care Month
- National Barbecue Month
- National Bike Month
- Mother’s Day (14th)
- Armed Forces Day (20th)
- Memorial Day (29th)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Your chance to win! Visit our Google+ Page, and share a review today. You could be the next winner of a FREE ProspectsPLUS.com gift card!
May Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 1 – May Day –A spring tradition around the globe – learn more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day and share some fun facts on your social media platforms!
- 4 – Bird Day – Check out our animal series of sphere of influence postcards and start staying in touch today!
- 5 – Cinco de Mayo- Oh now we’re talking – check out our recipe for Guacamole and Enjoy! Margaritas anyone?
- 5 – -National Hoagie Day – Mmm….head down to your local sub shop and order up some hoagies for six of your favorite clients!
- 5 Oyster Day – Half shell? Fried? Eat ‘em if you’ve got ‘em! Have a client that’s a seafood fan? Invite one to lunch!
- 6 Military Spouses Day – If you’ve got a base nearby, call up and as for the Ombudsman and see if there’s anything you can do to show our military spouses some appreciation this week!
- 6 National Nurses Day – Head to your local doctor’s offices or hospitals with daisies or candy and a little note from you letting them know you appreciate them and if they ever need some real estate guidance or assistance you’ve got just the right prescription!
- 6 No Diet Day – I can get behind this one – DIET after all – -is a four letter word!
- 8 Mother’s Day! To all the moms out there – wishing you a wonderful day! (P.S. If you’re fortunate enough to still have your mom around – give her a call – or a hug – or both!
- 8 No Socks Day – Ummmm….not sure who the heck made this one up?
- 7 – National Teacher’s Day: Call your local PTA or PTSA and see what you can do to help celebrate the teachers in your local schools!
- 8 V-E Day – For those of you who are history buffs – let us never forget Victory in Europe Day and the fall of Hitler. Learn more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_in_Europe_Day
- 8 -World Red Cross Day / World Red Crescent Day – With everything going on in the world these days – this organization stands strong to help those most in need when they need it most. Visit http://www.redcross.org/ today and help where you can.
- 11 National Receptionist Day – Corporate marketing your niche? Be sure to show some appreciation for the receptionists at the corporations in your sphere! After all – they are the gatekeepers! prospectsplus.com/CMS
- 14: Mother’s Day
- 15 National Chocolate Chip Day – Oh yeah! Who doesn’t love a good chocolate chip? Did you know that a woman by the name of Ruth Wakefield invented the original “Toll House cookie?” Read all about it: http://inventors.about.com/od/wstartinventors/a/Chocolate_Chip.htm While you’re at it – deliver a tin of chocolate cookies to six of your favorite clients!
- 15 Police Officer’s Memorial Day –Pay tribute to our fallen officers today. Contact your local Fraternal Order of Police and see what you can do to help our safe-guarders and first responders in your community!
- 16 Wear Purple for Peace Day – Love this idea! We’ve got enough discord in our world to go around – this day – let us work for a more peaceful world.
- 18 International Museum Day – When was the last time you took your family to a museum? Sounds like this is the perfect day to check out your local art, science or history museum and learn something new!
- 21 Armed Forces Day – What a great day to thank those who’ve honored us and sacrificed to keep us safe. Learn more about the US version of this holiday here: http://www.defense.gov/afd/
- 21 National Waiters and Waitresses Day – Take a veteran to lunch today and hey — tip well! Service professionals need a day of recognition too!
- 23 Lucky Penny Day – Wouldn’t it be fun to get a few rolls of new pennies from the bank and hand them out all day as your way of bringing a little “luck” and good “fortune” to everyone who crosses your path?
- 27 Sun Screen Day – An important thing for all of us to remember well! Connect with local physicians to create a skin cancer awareness event in your area, or walk your neighborhood or geographic farm and hand out sample size tubes of sunscreen and introduce yourself as the neighborhood specialist who cares! What’s your SPF?
- 31 National Macaroon Day – Mmmm…Macaroons! Deliver a box of these tasty treats to six of your best customers!
- 5: Get more listings! Send Ever Thought of Selling from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 14: Send Independence Day postcards to your sphere of influence.
- 18: Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- 28: Make FSBOs your friends. Send Selling On Your Own postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- National Aquarium Month
- National Rose Month
- Flag Day (14th)
- Father’s Day (18th)
- First Day of Summer (21st)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Having the right collateral material can help you handle objections, knock seller’s socks off in a pre-listing package, get opt-ins on your site and lend authority to your brand. Choose from a powerful collection of Free Reports to help you grow your business at www.prospectsplus.com/collateral.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3rd: National Doughnut Day – bring a dozen donuts to your favorite corporate client (and those hard working admins at your office as well as a way of celebrating donut day while saying THANK YOU!
- 4th: Applesauce Cake Day – (Who thinks of these thing?) Here’s a great source for a recipe just in case you’re inclined to whip up a cake of your own! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/applesauce-cake-i/Detail.aspx
- 6th: National Yo-Yo Day – Head to your local dollar store for a fun supply of yo-yos and send to ten of your favorite clients – with a note – “Whether the market is up or down – know that I’ll always have the answers you need to make the best decisions for your family! Happy National Yo-Yo Day from your favorite REALTOR!”
- 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – Now who can’t love this one? Host an ice cream social for your favorite clients or stop by your local ice creamery and purchase 6 gift certificates and send or hand deliver to your six great clients! Note idea: “Here’s a certificate for a cool treat in a hot market! Thanks for being a great customer and remember – I’m here if you need me!”
- 9th: Donald Duck Day- Who doesn’t love Donald! Share this fun fact with your social network and ask everyone who THEIR favorite Disney character is!
- 10th: Nursing Assistants Day – Bring some flowers down to your local ER or nursing home and wish the folks a wonderful day from their favorite neighborhood real estate pro!
- 11th: Hug Holiday – Ever see the experiment taped on YouTube “Free Hugs” – it’s powerful – check it out… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
- 12th: Red Rose Day – Hand deliver a red rose to 6 clients with a note: “Roses are red, violets are blue – this may be corny – but I love clients like you!” Humor sells! 😉
- 14th: Flag Day – Celebrate your patriotism! Here are some great flag facts: http://www.united-states-flag.com/flying-flag.html
- 18th: Go Fishing Day…Ok well if you insist! (Can someone bait this hook for me?)
- 18th: Father’s Day – Celebrate all the dad’s out there today – call your own – and anyone who’s been like a dad to you in your life to let them know how very much you appreciate them!
- 20th: Ice Cream Soda Day – Invite your favorite customer and his family out for ice cream and celebrate great relationships!
- 22nd: National Chocolate Eclair Day – Run down to your local bakery and pick up a box of those baby eclairs and deliver to six of your favorite customers and let them know how sweet it is to be their neighborhood specialist!
- 23rd: National Columnists Day – email your favorite newspaper and online columnists and let them know how very much you appreciate their work. It will be a great treat for those who sit BEHIND the screen all day!
- 26th: Beautician’s Day – grab a couple bunches of colorful daisies and head to the local beauty shops surrounding your market area. Wish them a Happy Beautician’s day and ask if there’s anything you can do for them! (Also ask if they’d mind if you left your brochures or cards for their clientele!)
- 26th: Forgiveness Day – We can’t ever have too much of this. Have someone you need to forgive? Make today the day.
- 27th: Sun Glasses Day – Yeah fun! Invest in a bunch of dollar store sunglasses and attach a note – Wishing you a SUNNY & SAFE Summer! If you need me call me!
- 28th: Insurance Awareness Day – Saddle up to all your local agents and do a little networking talk. Ask them what kind of clients they are looking for so you can be sure to send some business their way – and ask them if they’d be so kind as to do the same in return!
- 28th Paul Bunyan Day – Where’s my Blue Ox when I need one? Here are some fun facts about Paul Bunyan you can share: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan
- 29th Camera Day – channel your inner shutterbug and take some great new pics of your properties and share them online!
As always – we’re here to help! Call us at 866.405.3638 if you need marketing assistance or help placing a postcard order! Click here to see our monthly specials! Click here to register for your free ProspectsPLUS.com account!