Welcome to your month-to-month guide to strategic marketing! Please bookmark this page for easy access and quick reference! And if you need help – don’t hesitate to call our marketing team at 866.405.3638! We’re happy to help you find the marketing campaign or tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive market!
To download the Master Marketing Schedule to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar – click on the calendar icon that best works for you:
- 5: Get more listings! Send Ever Thought of Selling from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 14: Send Independence Day postcards to your sphere of influence.
- 19: Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- 28: Make FSBOs your friends. Send Selling On Your Own postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- National Aquarium Month
- National Rose Month
- Flag Day (14th)
- Father’s Day (18th)
- First Day of Summer (21st)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Having the right collateral material can help you handle objections, knock seller’s socks off in a pre-listing package, get opt-ins on your site and lend authority to your brand. Choose from a powerful collection of Free Reports to help you grow your business at www.prospectsplus.com/collateral.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3rd: National Doughnut Day – bring a dozen donuts to your favorite corporate client (and those hard working admins at your office as well as a way of celebrating donut day while saying THANK YOU!
- 4th: Applesauce Cake Day – (Who thinks of these thing?) Here’s a great source for a recipe just in case you’re inclined to whip up a cake of your own! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/applesauce-cake-i/Detail.aspx
- 6th: National Yo-Yo Day – Head to your local dollar store for a fun supply of yo-yos and send to ten of your favorite clients – with a note – “Whether the market is up or down – know that I’ll always have the answers you need to make the best decisions for your family! Happy National Yo-Yo Day from your favorite REALTOR!”
- 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – Now who can’t love this one? Host an ice cream social for your favorite clients or stop by your local ice creamery and purchase 6 gift certificates and send or hand deliver to your six great clients! Note idea: “Here’s a certificate for a cool treat in a hot market! Thanks for being a great customer and remember – I’m here if you need me!”
- 9th: Donald Duck Day- Who doesn’t love Donald! Share this fun fact with your social network and ask everyone who THEIR favorite Disney character is!
- 10th: Nursing Assistants Day – Bring some flowers down to your local ER or nursing home and wish the folks a wonderful day from their favorite neighborhood real estate pro!
- 11th: Hug Holiday – Ever see the experiment taped on YouTube “Free Hugs” – it’s powerful – check it out… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
- 12th: Red Rose Day – Hand deliver a red rose to 6 clients with a note: “Roses are red, violets are blue – this may be corny – but I love clients like you!” Humor sells! 😉
- 14th: Flag Day – Celebrate your patriotism! Here are some great flag facts: http://www.united-states-flag.com/flying-flag.html
- 18th: Go Fishing Day…Ok well if you insist! (Can someone bait this hook for me?)
- 18th: Father’s Day – Celebrate all the dad’s out there today – call your own – and anyone who’s been like a dad to you in your life to let them know how very much you appreciate them!
- 20th: Ice Cream Soda Day – Invite your favorite customer and his family out for ice cream and celebrate great relationships!
- 22nd: National Chocolate Eclair Day – Run down to your local bakery and pick up a box of those baby eclairs and deliver to six of your favorite customers and let them know how sweet it is to be their neighborhood specialist!
- 23rd: National Columnists Day – email your favorite newspaper and online columnists and let them know how very much you appreciate their work. It will be a great treat for those who sit BEHIND the screen all day!
- 26th: Beautician’s Day – grab a couple bunches of colorful daisies and head to the local beauty shops surrounding your market area. Wish them a Happy Beautician’s day and ask if there’s anything you can do for them! (Also ask if they’d mind if you left your brochures or cards for their clientele!)
- 26th: Forgiveness Day – We can’t ever have too much of this. Have someone you need to forgive? Make today the day.
- 27th: Sun Glasses Day – Yeah fun! Invest in a bunch of dollar store sunglasses and attach a note – Wishing you a SUNNY & SAFE Summer! If you need me call me!
- 28th: Insurance Awareness Day – Saddle up to all your local agents and do a little networking talk. Ask them what kind of clients they are looking for so you can be sure to send some business their way – and ask them if they’d be so kind as to do the same in return!
- 28th Paul Bunyan Day – Where’s my Blue Ox when I need one? Here are some fun facts about Paul Bunyan you can share: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan
- 29th Camera Day – channel your inner shutterbug and take some great new pics of your properties and share them online!
3rd: Send the Top 10 postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
11th: Send the Ready to Own postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help!
17th: Send this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
26th: Send the Back to School postcard from the Holiday Series to your sphere of influence.
- Canada Day (1st)
- Independence Day (4th)
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Blueberry Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Handwritten notecards are making a comeback. Top agents make it a practice to send at least one a day. Order a stack of our new Real Estate Notecards, and add this referral-attracting habit to your to-do list as well.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 1 – Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. Ben & Jerry’s “Imagine Whirled Peace” is a good one to try. What’s your favorite?
- 4 – National Country Music Day. Break out your 10-gallon hat, and crank up the country station!
- 4 – Sidewalk Egg Frying Day. Many places in the Northern Hemisphere are hot enough during this time of the year to crack an egg on the sidewalk and cook it. Just don’t eat it!
- 5 – Workaholics Day.Can you really take a day to celebrate if you’re a workaholic? There’s a question for you!
- 6 – National Fried Chicken Day. Grab a big bucket, and deliver it to your favorite client’s office with a note to enjoy… and don’t forget the coleslaw!
- 7 – Chocolate Day.Any day that’s got chocolate in it has to be a good day, right? Grab 10 of those little “sampler” boxes of chocolates, and deliver them to 10 of your best clients with a note thanking them for being such a treat!
- 7 – National Strawberry Sundae Day. Invite someone – a client, a friend, a kid, anyone – out for a sundae, and have some fun. Remember: You count on relationships in your life, so make them COUNT!
- 8 – Video Games Day.Almost every family has old video games that they don’t play anymore. Host a VIDEO ROUNDUP – in your office, neighborhood or farm area – and donate the games to your local children’s hospital or home.
- 9 – National Sugar Cookie Day.Deliver cookies to offices of six professionals such as CPAs, attorneys, doctors and mortgage professionals whom you’d like to align yourself with, and tell them you’ve got clients who could use their services. Ask them to tell you a little about their “best” customer so that when you run across people who fit the bill, you can send them their way. Ask if they’d do the same for you.
- 12 – Pecan Pie Day.Pick three clients to deliver a pie to, and tell them you’re NUTS about being their agent of choice!
- 13 – Embrace Your Geekness Day. If you or someone in your life or office is a true geek, today is the day to celebrate and be proud! The world is a better place thanks to geeks showing their imagination, creativity and pride.
- 19 – Hot Dog Day. Did you know that the Frankfurter was named for the German city of Frankfurt, where hot dogs are said to have originated? Get your friends together today for a hot dog cookout!
- 21 – National Junk Food Day. It’s only one day, so grab some fries and enjoy! Tomorrow, though? Back to the healthy stuff!
- 23 – Parents’ Day. Call your parents; they worry!
- 30 – National Cheesecake Day. Deliver a cheesecake sampler to three of your favorite clients, and thank them for making appreciating them as a customer a piece of cake!
2nd: Send the Waiting Could Cost You postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
7th: Send the Kiss Your Landlord Goodbye postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help!
16th: Send this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
21st: Send the Hello Autumn postcard from the Holiday Series to your sphere of influence.
30th: Add some skill building to your summer reading list! Download 21 Ways to Get Your Listings Priced Right Despite the Seller’s Best Objections today at prospectsplus.com/21Ways.
- National Golf Month
- National Picnic Month
- Family Fun Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Build your collateral collection. Choose five of your favorite Content Cards, and have 25 of each shipped to you. These are perfect to tuck into a pre-listing package, to offer at an open house or to have when hosting a local real estate event.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 2 – National Ice Cream Sandwich Day. Love these tasty treats! Deliver some to a client!
- 3 – National Watermelon Day.Head to your local produce stand, buy six melons, and drop off for six favorite clients to enjoy!
- 4 – Coast Guard Day.If you have a local branch of the Coast Guard near you, call the family services representative, and let him or her know that you’re honored to work with our military members and that there are special mortgage programs designed just for them. Offer to host a free workshop for their service members and families – then make it happen!
- 10 – National S’mores Day.Mmmm… love a good s’more! Too hot for a campfire? Make them in the microwave! Stack one graham cracker, one piece of chocolate bar and one marshmallow, and microwave for 10 seconds (fun to watch). Top with a second graham cracker. Feeling adventurous? Swap the chocolate bar for mini Reese’s cups. Enjoy!
- 14 – National Creamsicle Day. Share the kid-like feeling of enjoying a creamsicle with at least three clients. Grab a few boxes of these tasty treats, and make yourself the “ice cream man (or woman)” for the day! Share in your neighborhood farm area; add a box of Popsicles and a big cooler (and maybe some dry ice), and you’ll be a hit!
- 18 – Bad Poetry Day.Have some fun at the office with this one today. Find some of your favorite bad limericks (keep them clean!), and share with your team!
- 19 – Aviation Day. Order cardboard or paper airplanes from com,and pass them out to your farm area with a note that reads, “Buying and selling real estate takes an experienced pilot. I can help ensure you have a terrific landing. Call me today!”
- 20 – National Radio Day. Stop by or contact your local radio stations, and let them know you’d love to do an on-air Q&A about the difference between “national” and “local” markets and ensure their listeners know the facts about local real estate. Let’s start setting some misconceptions aside – and get yourself some great exposure while you’re at it!
- 21 – Senior Citizens Day. Grab a few people (coworkers, teenagers, kids), and take a trip to your local nursing home to brighten some days. Tell some stories (and listen to a few, too; they’ve got a lot to teach us), play some games, take some time, and come away feeling like you’ve made someone smile. That’s worth a million!
- 26 – National Dog Day. Got a pooch? Head to your local grocer, and ask that nice guy behind the meat counter for a big ol’ bone for your furry friend. Fido will love you for it! And if you have any special clients who are “dog people,” take them a box of dog bones for their “best friend;” believe me, your stock will go sky high!
- 31 – National Trail Mix Day.Grab a few bags of these tasty treats, and pass them out or mail to your clients with a note that reads, “Real estate will always be ‘happy trails’ with me as your guide! Got questions? I’ve got answers! Call me today!”
4th: Send the Best Advice postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
13th: Send the Still Renting postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help!
18th: Send this month’s Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
27th: Send Halloween postcards from the holiday series to your sphere of influence.
- Labor Day (4th)
- Grandparents Day (10th)
- Patriot Day (11th)
- Rosh Hashanah (20th)
- First Day of Autumn (22nd)
- Yom Kippur (29th)
- Baby Safety Month
- Hispanic Heritage Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: The weather is cooling down, and the market is heating up! Door hangers are a time-tested tool to help you get noticed, meet the folks in the geographic farm you’re working and market yourself and your listings. Learn three powerful ways to use them at blog.prospectsplus.com/door-hangers.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 5 – National Cheese Pizza Day. Order pizza for four of your favorite clients, or send a pizza gift card with a note that reads, “Happy Cheese Pizza Day from your favorite neighborhood specialist! If you need any piping hot real estate ideas, give me a call!”
- 8 – International Literacy Day. Host a neighborhood book drive in your farm area. Donate the books to a local library, children’s home or inner-city school. Books open minds, and open minds open doors for a lifetime!
- 12 – National Chocolate Milkshake Day.Make it a Milkshake Tuesday! If you’re doing any corporate marketing, consider bringing a milkshake surprise to the “gatekeepers” or executive administrators at six of the corporate offices you’re prospecting!
- 13– Fortune Cookie Day. You can have fortune cookies custom made with your message inside at com. What a great treat and way to share your good fortune with your sphere or farm. Think outside the box!
- 13 – National Peanut Day. Head to your local warehouse club, and buy a big box of individual packets of peanuts. Attach a note to each packet that reads, “I’m nuts about great clients like you! Call me with all of your real estate questions or needs!” Sometimes just doing something funny and different on a random workday can make you memorable for years to come!
- 16 – Working Parents Day.Celebrate your successes. Juggling kids and careers has its challenges! Get a few fellow working parents together for a cookout or celebration, and share fun memories and fresh ideas!
- 18 – National Cheeseburger Day. Invite four to six clients or friends (or both!) over for a cheeseburger cookout. Spice it up by trying some new recipes! Pepper jack? Blue cheese? What do you like on YOUR burger?
- 19 – National Butterscotch Pudding Day.If you’ve never tried butterscotch pudding, today is the day to see what all the fuss is about. You can find a great recipe for this tasty treat, whose main ingredients are brown sugar and butter, here.
- 21 – World Gratitude Day. The PERFECT reason to contact at least 20 people in your sphere. Call your client base, and let them know that you’re grateful for them on this very special day… and remind them that you’re always just a phone call away!
- 26 – Johnny Appleseed Day.Grab some apples to share with clients and colleagues today. (Planting seeds doesn’t always involve gardening; sometimes it just means connecting with people. Ol’ Johnny would have liked that!)
- 28 – National Good Neighbor Day.This is the perfect opportunity to walk your neighborhood farm. Bring some apples (aka Johnny), celebrate good neighbors, and introduce yourself as the neighborhood specialist!
2nd: Send the Less Stress postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
11th: Send the Financial Future postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help
16th: Send the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
25th: Send Thanksgiving postcards to your sphere of influence.
- Columbus Day (10th)
- Boss’s Day (16th)
- Halloween (31st)
- Cancer Awareness Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Start planting the seeds for potential move-up market clients. Locate a neighborhood with a large number of first-time or entry-level homeowners, and send Move Up postcards for the next three months. Gather data and listings for larger homes in neighborhoods with prices $50,000 to $150,000 higher than your targeted group. Follow up.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 4 – National Golf Day. Invite a few of your top clients out for a round of golf today. It’s a great opportunity to network, share ideas, show your appreciation and maybe even pick up a referral or two!
- 5 – World Teachers’ Day.Teachers are some of the hardest-working folks around. Stop by your neighborhood school with a nice treat for the teachers with a note attached that reads, “From your friendly neighborhood REALTOR® on World Teachers’ Day – THANKS for all you do! Teachers RULE!” Add your contact information, of course!
- 6 – Physician Assistant Day.Recognize the PA’s in your area today by stopping in to five local physician groups and leaving a muffin or apple or small token for them with a nice note that reads, “Thank you for all you do to keep our community healthy! If you ever need a prescription for a real estate problem, I’m happy to help!”
- 11 – Emergency Nurses Day. Head down to your local ER with a basket of muffins and a handful of cards, and show a little extra appreciation for the ER nurses in your market! Nurses are a terrific source for referrals!
- 14 – National Dessert Day.Stop at your local bakery, and pick up some sweet treats for three clients. While you’re at it, don’t forget the support staff in the office! Wish them a great day, and offer a big thank you as well!
- 16 – Dictionary Day.A great day to find a great word! Our pick? per·se·ver·ance [pur-suh-veer-uhns] noun 1. Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles or discouragement. Challenge your team members to choose THEIR favorite word.
- 22 – National Nut Day. Head to your local warehouse club, and buy a big box of packaged nuts. Attach a label to each one that reads, “I’m NUTS about being your local real estate specialist!” Include your contact info, and either walk your farm area yourself, or hire a college kid to make the rounds and deliver for you!
- 25 – World Pasta Day. Who among us can’t TOTALLY get behind this day! Pasta is one of the world’s most favorite foods. Did you know that there are more than 600 pasta shapes? Try one of our favorite pasta recipes here.
- 27 – Navy Day. Honor the Navy service men and women in your sphere or farm today by delivering flags to the homes of those you know are either active duty or retired. You also can visit the VA Hospital in your area, and spend some time with veterans who could use a friendly face and a listening ear.
6th: Send the More Buyers postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
15th: Send the Perfect Timing postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help!
20th: Send the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
22nd: Send Christmas or Happy Holidays postcards to your sphere of influence.
- Daylight Saving Time Ends (5th)
- Election Day (7th)
- Veteran’s Day (11th)
- Thanksgiving (23rd)
- American Indian Heritage Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Help us help St. Jude’s kids! We’re raising $50,000 with our Year of the Kids campaign. Won’t you join us? Visit blog.prospectsplus.com/st-jude.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 2 – National Deviled Eggs Day. A great day to celebrate this all-time favorite party food. Whip up a few batches, and deliver them to five or six of your favorite clients with a note attached that reads, “Thanks for being an eggs-tra special client. I’m here when you need me!”
- 3 – Sandwich Day. Head over to your local Subway, deli or sandwich shop, and pick up five gift cards for five favorite referral clients. Deliver them with a thank you card.
- 6 – Saxophone Day. Who doesn’t love the soothingly smooth sounds of a good sax? This classical woodwind instrument – invented around 1840 by Adolphe Sax, is an essential in jazz bands, symphonic bands, marching bands and more.
- 10 – Forget-Me-Not Day.Traditionally a day to remember people in your life whom you haven’t been in touch with for a while. Perfect for those of you who haven’t touched base with your sphere or farm in a while. Call 10 past clients today just to say hi. Ask if there’s anything they need. (It might just be worth a referral or three!)
- 10 – USMC Day. God bless our military men and women! Honor the Marines in your life and in your sphere or farm today with a special card, or even just a call thanking them for their service.
- 12 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Day. Pick up a copy of your favorite Chicken Soup book (or a few pints of ACTUAL chicken soup from your local restaurant or deli), and deliver to five top clients with a note that reads, “Thanks for being part of my recipe for success! Enjoy!”
- 13 – Sadie Hawkins Day. It’s the girls’ turn to ask the boys out! Have fun, ladies!
- 13 – World Kindness Day. We can’t have enough of this in today’s world, now can we? Practice and promote random acts of kindness today. Check out this site for some fantastic ideas!
- 17 – World Peace Day.If ever there was a time when we need to find more peace and less hatred in the world, it’s now.
- 20 – Beautiful Day. Today, like every day, is a beautiful day! In a world filled with so much ugliness, push the unsightly aside, and bask in the beautiful sights, sounds and smells that surround us all.
- 21 – World Hello Day. The objective of this day is to promote world peace by saying hello to at least 10 people. I think we can all find a way to do that, can’t we?
- 23 – National Cashew Day. Head to your local warehouse club, and pick up a big box of cashew packets. Attach a note to each one that reads, “I’m NUTS about helping people with their real estate questions or needs!” Include your contact information, or even add a QR code! Send to your sphere, or walk your farm for a fun day of meet and greet! You’ll be surprised at how well people respond!
- 28 – French Toast Day. A great day to take your electric griddle to the office and surprise your coworkers by cooking up some French Toast for breakfast.
4th: Send the Professionals Net More postcard from the Market Quote Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
13th: Send Calendar postcards to your sphere of influence.
18th: Send the done-for-you Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
27th: Send the Timing is Everything postcard from the First-Time Homebuyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a list? Call us; we can help!
- Pearl Harbor Day (7th)
- Hanukkah Begins (12th)
- First Day of Winter (21st)
- Christmas Day (25th)
- New Year’s Eve (31st)
- Impaired Driving Prevention Month
- Human Rights Month
TIP OF THE MONTH: Start the new year strong, and be on your way to gaining a 20% market share in the neighborhood of your choice by sending the Every Door Direct 12 x 15 Market Dominator System starting today! Call us at 866.405.3638 to learn more!
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3 – National Roof over Your Head Day. Well this is a perfect one for the real estate profession! Share with your sphere on Facebook, and celebrate the roof over your head!
- 4 – Santa’s List Day. Have you been naughty or nice? Get your list together, and put your holiday hats on!
- 5 – Repeal Day. Today celebrates the end of the 21st Amendment and Prohibition. There’s a fun fact to share with your friends and family and on social media! Cheers!
- 7 – Letter Writing Day.When was the last time you wrote a good, old fashioned LETTER? Pick five clients, and send a personal greeting letting them know how very much you appreciate them! (Oh, and send a note to your mom and dad too, if you’re fortunate enough to still have them in your life! They’ll LOVE it!)
- 7 – Pearl Harbor Day. Clickhere to gather all kinds of information on this infamous day in history!
- 9 – Christmas Card Day. Don’t feel like addressing and stamping your cards this year? Send our fun and beautifully designed postcards in minutes – and check this one off your holiday to-do list! Click here to view our postcards.
- 9 – National Pastry Day. Stop by your local bakery, pick up some sweet pastry treats for five of your favorite clients, and deliver with a note thanking them for trusting you with their business!
- 12 – Poinsettia Day. Poinsettias are plentiful now. Pick up 10 small ones, and deliver to 10 of your best clients with a holiday note and an attitude of gratitude!
- 13 – Ice Cream Day.Head to your local ice cream shop, and pick up gift cards for five great customers. Send them out, or hand-deliver with a note that reads, “Thank you for being such a COOL customer! Happy Ice Cream Day!”
- 15 – Bill of Rights Day. Learn more about the Bill of Rightshere!
- 20 – Go Caroling Day.Invite some friends and neighbors to go caroling – or get a group from the office together, and carol in each other’s farm neighborhoods as a company event! What’s YOUR favorite carol?
- 21 – Humbug Day. Don’t be a Scrooge! Turn that frown upside-down, and do something wonderful for someone today! It’ll bring out the spirit in both of you!
- 23 – Festivus. Don’t want to take part in the commercial holiday hustle and bustle? That’s why Festivus was created! Enjoy a laugh by watching (and sharing) this great video from Seinfeld!
- 27 – Make Cut Out Snowflakes Day.Who didn’t love doing this as a kid? Click here for a cool website for making them – VIRTUALLY! (Less mess – still fun!)
As always – we’re here to help! Call us at 866.405.3638 if you need marketing assistance or help placing a postcard order! Click here to see our monthly specials! Click here to register for your free ProspectsPLUS.com account!