Welcome to your month-to-month guide to strategic marketing! Please bookmark this page for easy access and quick reference! And if you need help – don’t hesitate to call our marketing team at 866.405.3638! We’re happy to help you find the marketing campaign or tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive market!
To download the Master Marketing Schedule to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar – click on the calendar icon that best works for you:
- 1: Get more listings! Send I Have a Buyer postcard from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours! Send to your list or ours!
- 6: Make FSBOs your friends. Send 4 Questions #1 postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
- 15: Start building market share. Order the March Every Door Direct 12” x 15” Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes.
- 20: Send Patrick’s Day Postcards to your Sphere-of Influence.
February Holidays and Special Observations:
- American Heart Month
- Black History Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Ground Hog Day (2nd)
- Valentine’s Day (14th)
- President’s Day (20th)
February Tips of the Month: Make marketing your listings fast and simple. Now you can order Just Listed/Just Sold postcards right from your phone with www.ThreeClickPostcards.com. Snap a picture of the property. Tap to edit listing information and place your order. Send – your postcards will be on the way within two business days, guaranteed!
February Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 2 Ground Hog Day – what’s it going to be? See for yourself! http://www.groundhog.org/
- 4 Thank a Mailman Day – Leave a card for your mail carrier today – Postal employees need kudos too!
- 8 Boy Scout Day – celebrate the birthday of scouting!
- 12 Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday
- 17 Random Acts of Kindness Day – Ever take part in a ‘pay it forward’ campaign at your local Starbucks? It’s a great way to celebrate this day! I once was in a line where 84 people paid for the car behind them! How cool?
- 20 President’s Day
- 26 National Pistachio Day – that’s nuts! Deliver a package of pistachios with a fun card to five top clients.
- 1: Get more listings! Send Motivated Buyers postcard from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 6: Make FSBOs your friends. Send 4 Questions #2 postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
- 15: Start building market share. Order the February Every Door Direct 12” x 15” Market Dominator System to selected
- 20: Send Out of the Blue postcard from Customer Appreciation Series to 200 of your past clients.
- 29: Send Easter Postcards to your Sphere-of Influence.
March Holidays and Special Observations:
- National Nutrition Month
- National Women’s History Month
- Red Cross Month
- Daylight Savings (12th)
- Saint Patrick’s Day (17th)
March Tip of the Month: Need the right marketing lists? Head over to www.prospectsplus.com/mailing-lists to find out the many ways you can build a perfect list. Search by geography, demographics or even specialty data. Need help? Call us at 866.405.3638!
March Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3 Employee Appreciation Day – don’t forget the support staff at your office today – bring a little treat and a hearty thank you!
- 3 National Salesperson Day – Well I think we can all celebrate this one-don’t you? You have clients that are in other sales industry – right? Reach out to them today and connect!
- 6 Dentist’s Day – Drop a note and a card by the offices of your local dentists! They are GREAT business professionals – they make great networking partners and a good source of referrals!
- 8 International (Working) Women’s Day – A great topic to post about in social media!
- 11 Johnny Appleseed Day –Some fun facts to share: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Appleseed
- 12 Girl Scouts Day – Celebrate the girl scouts! Start a poll on your Facebook page – what’s your favorite cookie? (Pass the thin mints!)
- 14 National Pi Day- Why today? Because today is 3.14, the value of Pi. Deliver pies to five of your favorite clients today!
- 17 Saint Patrick’s Day – May the luck of the Irish be with you friends!
- 20 1st Day of Spring
- 27 National “Joe” Day – this is just a fun one – scan your database for all the Joe’s – and give them a call! They’ll get a kick out of it!
- 30 National Doctor’s Day – Just like dentists — Drop a note and a card by the offices of your local dentists! They are GREAT business professionals – they make great networking partners and a good source of referrals!
- 3: Get more listings! Send Wanted: More Listing Inventory postcard from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 12: Make FSBOs your friends. Send 4 Questions #3 postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
- 17: Start building market share. Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- 26: Send Mother’s Day postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
April Holidays and Special Observations:
- National Humor Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- World Health Day (7th)
- Easter (16th)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (20th)
- Earth Day (22nd)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Subscribe to the Master Marketing Schedule. The entire schedule with month-by-month updates can be downloaded directly to your Outlook, Google, or Apple calendar automatically! Got an assistant? Have them subscribe as well at: blog.prospectsplus.com/schedule.
April Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- April 1: April Fool’s Day – Have fun! Here’s our Just Listed Card for the occasion!
- April 1: International Fun at Work Day – Isn’t every day fun when you’re in real estate.
- April 2: Children’s Book Day – Donate some books to your local children’s shelter. Your gift could very well feed young minds for years to come!
- April 2: National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day- Oh go ahead and have one! When was the last time you channeled your inner kindergartener with this childhood treat?
- April 4: Hug a Newsman Day – Shoot an email over to the anchors at your local stations and wish them a great day – they’ll be so surprised – you might just get some airtime!
- April 4: School Librarian Day – Pick 5 local schools in your community and bring a card, gift card or treat for the Librarian (They call them Media Specialists now!) Offer your business card and let them know how much they’re appreciated!
- April 7: Caramel Popcorn Day – Choose five clients and send them a sweet and salty treat. Here’s a great website: popcornfactory.com – (order a tub for your office as well – you’ll be a hit!)
- April 7: No Housework Day – For a busy professional – we can all get behind this one!
- April 7: World Health Day – Sponsor a health awareness day with your local clinic or physician’s office. (There’s walk in’s in a lot of the grocery stores & pharmacy’s now that might be interested in a joint promotion!)
- April 9: Winston Churchill Day – Share this on your Facebook: On October 29, 1941, U.K. Prime Minister Winston Churchill visited Harrow School to speak to the students. When he was invited to give a speech, Churchill stood before the students and said, Here is what he said: “The pessimist sees the problems in every opportunity, whereas the optimist sees the opportunity in every problem. Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
- April 10: Golfer’s Day – A reason to hit the links! Invite a foursome of your favorite clients out for a round of golf! Don’t you love when business and fun come together?
- April 10: Passover begins
- April 10: National Siblings Day – Call up your siblings and show them some love!
- April 11: Barbershop Quartet Day – Pick your favorite YouTube video of a barbershop quartet and post in on your social media networks! Here’s the 2010 International Quartet Champions:
- April 13: Scrabble Day – Brokers – Office meeting fun: Challenge your team to a scrabble game – using only real estate words! Agents – pick two of your favorite customers and treat them to a brand new scrabble board – and let them know how much you appreciate them! Need help finding a word: http://www.anagrammer.com/
- April 14: Good Friday
- April 14: International Moment of Laughter Day – Oh we can all use a little more laughter. Share the humor this day folks!
- April 16: Easter
- April 16: National Eggs Benedict Day – Take your favorite client to brunch –(or your significant other) –let them know how much you appreciate them!
- April 16: National Librarian Day – Visit your local library – say thanks to the librarian!
- April 18: Newspaper Columnists Day – Shoot an email over to your favorite columnists (their emails are usually below their bylines) and let them know you appreciate their work! They’ll be surprised and may just give you a little press.
- April 20: Volunteer Recognition Day – Call your local schools (PTA or PTSA Presidents or VP of Programs) or libraries and see if there’s a way you can help support any volunteer recognition celebrations.
- April 21: National High Five Day – Tag 20 people on Facebook – with a HIGH FIVE and let them know why you’re glad they’re in your network.
- April 22: National Jelly Bean Day – What a fun way to say you appreciate someone? Get little packages of jelly beans to give to clients, the admin staff at your office, co-workers and friends.
- April 22: International Earth Day – Send a card to your sphere – and make a renewed commitment to do what you can to help protect our planet – here is a great resource to learn from: http://www.earthday.org/
- April 27: Administrative Professional’s Day – Go all out for that support staff! Don’t stop at just your office! If you’re using our Corporate Marketing System – be sure to send a card to the admins at those corporations as well!
- April 29: National Shrimp Scampi Day – We can help with this – we’ve got a recipe card that’s perfect!
- April 30: National Honesty Day – Call up 10 clients and tell them how honestly you appreciate them and their business and ask them if there is anything at all that you can do for them!
MAY 2017 Action Items:
- 3: Get more listings! Send The Time is Now from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 8: Make FSBOs your friends. Send 4 Questions #4 postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
- 17: Start building market share. Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes.
- 22: Send Father’s Day postcards to your Sphere-of- Influence.
- 31: Send All My Thanks postcard from Customer Appreciation Series to 200 of your past clients.
May Holidays and Special Observations:
- Foster Care Month
- National Barbecue Month
- National Bike Month
- Mother’s Day (14th)
- Armed Forces Day (20th)
- Memorial Day (29th)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Your chance to win! Visit our Google+ Page, and share a review today. You could be the next winner of a FREE ProspectsPLUS.com gift card!
May Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 1 – May Day –A spring tradition around the globe – learn more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day and share some fun facts on your social media platforms!
- 4 – Bird Day – Check out our animal series of sphere of influence postcards and start staying in touch today!
- 5 – Cinco de Mayo- Oh now we’re talking – check out our recipe for Guacamole and Enjoy! Margaritas anyone?
- 5 – -National Hoagie Day – Mmm….head down to your local sub shop and order up some hoagies for six of your favorite clients!
- 5 Oyster Day – Half shell? Fried? Eat ‘em if you’ve got ‘em! Have a client that’s a seafood fan? Invite one to lunch!
- 6 Military Spouses Day – If you’ve got a base nearby, call up and as for the Ombudsman and see if there’s anything you can do to show our military spouses some appreciation this week!
- 6 National Nurses Day – Head to your local doctor’s offices or hospitals with daisies or candy and a little note from you letting them know you appreciate them and if they ever need some real estate guidance or assistance you’ve got just the right prescription!
- 6 No Diet Day – I can get behind this one – DIET after all – -is a four letter word!
- 8 Mother’s Day! To all the moms out there – wishing you a wonderful day! (P.S. If you’re fortunate enough to still have your mom around – give her a call – or a hug – or both!
- 8 No Socks Day – Ummmm….not sure who the heck made this one up?
- 7 – National Teacher’s Day: Call your local PTA or PTSA and see what you can do to help celebrate the teachers in your local schools!
- 8 V-E Day – For those of you who are history buffs – let us never forget Victory in Europe Day and the fall of Hitler. Learn more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_in_Europe_Day
- 8 -World Red Cross Day / World Red Crescent Day – With everything going on in the world these days – this organization stands strong to help those most in need when they need it most. Visit http://www.redcross.org/ today and help where you can.
- 11 National Receptionist Day – Corporate marketing your niche? Be sure to show some appreciation for the receptionists at the corporations in your sphere! After all – they are the gatekeepers! prospectsplus.com/CMS
- 14: Mother’s Day
- 15 National Chocolate Chip Day – Oh yeah! Who doesn’t love a good chocolate chip? Did you know that a woman by the name of Ruth Wakefield invented the original “Toll House cookie?” Read all about it: http://inventors.about.com/od/wstartinventors/a/Chocolate_Chip.htm While you’re at it – deliver a tin of chocolate cookies to six of your favorite clients!
- 15 Police Officer’s Memorial Day –Pay tribute to our fallen officers today. Contact your local Fraternal Order of Police and see what you can do to help our safe-guarders and first responders in your community!
- 16 Wear Purple for Peace Day – Love this idea! We’ve got enough discord in our world to go around – this day – let us work for a more peaceful world.
- 18 International Museum Day – When was the last time you took your family to a museum? Sounds like this is the perfect day to check out your local art, science or history museum and learn something new!
- 21 Armed Forces Day – What a great day to thank those who’ve honored us and sacrificed to keep us safe. Learn more about the US version of this holiday here: http://www.defense.gov/afd/
- 21 National Waiters and Waitresses Day – Take a veteran to lunch today and hey — tip well! Service professionals need a day of recognition too!
- 23 Lucky Penny Day – Wouldn’t it be fun to get a few rolls of new pennies from the bank and hand them out all day as your way of bringing a little “luck” and good “fortune” to everyone who crosses your path?
- 27 Sun Screen Day – An important thing for all of us to remember well! Connect with local physicians to create a skin cancer awareness event in your area, or walk your neighborhood or geographic farm and hand out sample size tubes of sunscreen and introduce yourself as the neighborhood specialist who cares! What’s your SPF?
- 31 National Macaroon Day – Mmmm…Macaroons! Deliver a box of these tasty treats to six of your best customers!
- 5: Get more listings! Send Ever Thought of Selling from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
- 14: Send Independence Day postcards to your sphere of influence.
- 18: Order the Market Dominator System to selected carrier routes to get your 20% market share.
- 28: Make FSBOs your friends. Send Selling On Your Own postcard from FSBO 7 Series to area FSBOs.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- National Aquarium Month
- National Rose Month
- Flag Day (14th)
- Father’s Day (18th)
- First Day of Summer (21st)
TIP OF THE MONTH: Having the right collateral material can help you handle objections, knock seller’s socks off in a pre-listing package, get opt-ins on your site and lend authority to your brand. Choose from a powerful collection of Free Reports to help you grow your business at www.prospectsplus.com/collateral.
June Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 3rd: National Doughnut Day – bring a dozen donuts to your favorite corporate client (and those hard working admins at your office as well as a way of celebrating donut day while saying THANK YOU!
- 4th: Applesauce Cake Day – (Who thinks of these thing?) Here’s a great source for a recipe just in case you’re inclined to whip up a cake of your own! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/applesauce-cake-i/Detail.aspx
- 6th: National Yo-Yo Day – Head to your local dollar store for a fun supply of yo-yos and send to ten of your favorite clients – with a note – “Whether the market is up or down – know that I’ll always have the answers you need to make the best decisions for your family! Happy National Yo-Yo Day from your favorite REALTOR!”
- 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – Now who can’t love this one? Host an ice cream social for your favorite clients or stop by your local ice creamery and purchase 6 gift certificates and send or hand deliver to your six great clients! Note idea: “Here’s a certificate for a cool treat in a hot market! Thanks for being a great customer and remember – I’m here if you need me!”
- 9th: Donald Duck Day- Who doesn’t love Donald! Share this fun fact with your social network and ask everyone who THEIR favorite Disney character is!
- 10th: Nursing Assistants Day – Bring some flowers down to your local ER or nursing home and wish the folks a wonderful day from their favorite neighborhood real estate pro!
- 11th: Hug Holiday – Ever see the experiment taped on YouTube “Free Hugs” – it’s powerful – check it out… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
- 12th: Red Rose Day – Hand deliver a red rose to 6 clients with a note: “Roses are red, violets are blue – this may be corny – but I love clients like you!” Humor sells! 😉
- 14th: Flag Day – Celebrate your patriotism! Here are some great flag facts: http://www.united-states-flag.com/flying-flag.html
- 18th: Go Fishing Day…Ok well if you insist! (Can someone bait this hook for me?)
- 18th: Father’s Day – Celebrate all the dad’s out there today – call your own – and anyone who’s been like a dad to you in your life to let them know how very much you appreciate them!
- 20th: Ice Cream Soda Day – Invite your favorite customer and his family out for ice cream and celebrate great relationships!
- 22nd: National Chocolate Eclair Day – Run down to your local bakery and pick up a box of those baby eclairs and deliver to six of your favorite customers and let them know how sweet it is to be their neighborhood specialist!
- 23rd: National Columnists Day – email your favorite newspaper and online columnists and let them know how very much you appreciate their work. It will be a great treat for those who sit BEHIND the screen all day!
- 26th: Beautician’s Day – grab a couple bunches of colorful daisies and head to the local beauty shops surrounding your market area. Wish them a Happy Beautician’s day and ask if there’s anything you can do for them! (Also ask if they’d mind if you left your brochures or cards for their clientele!)
- 26th: Forgiveness Day – We can’t ever have too much of this. Have someone you need to forgive? Make today the day.
- 27th: Sun Glasses Day – Yeah fun! Invest in a bunch of dollar store sunglasses and attach a note – Wishing you a SUNNY & SAFE Summer! If you need me call me!
- 28th: Insurance Awareness Day – Saddle up to all your local agents and do a little networking talk. Ask them what kind of clients they are looking for so you can be sure to send some business their way – and ask them if they’d be so kind as to do the same in return!
- 28th Paul Bunyan Day – Where’s my Blue Ox when I need one? Here are some fun facts about Paul Bunyan you can share: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan
- 29th Camera Day – channel your inner shutterbug and take some great new pics of your properties and share them online!
As always – we’re here to help! Call us at 866.405.3638 if you need marketing assistance or help placing a postcard order! Click here to see our monthly specials! Click here to register for your free ProspectsPLUS.com account!