The Real Estate Marketing Planner is a powerful 12-Month-Guide that strategically defines what marketing to do when throughout the year. Each month key market segments are represented and color-coded with detailed, targeted strategies including:
O Listing Inventory O Niche Marketing O Geographic Farming O Sphere of Influence O Customer Appreciation
Statistically, 95% of your business will come from family, friends, referrals or hand-raisers from one of these four segments. Each month of the Real Estate Marketing Planner includes:
A calendar highlighting what dates to take action
An action item list with four results-focused tasks
A tip of the month with creative strategies to get you noticed
A weekly goals and reminders section
A series postcard image for each market segment activity
Download the New 2018 Digital Real Estate Marketing Planner to your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar Now:
January & February 2018 Planner Breakdown (below)
Listing Inventory Niche Marketing Geographic Farming Sphere of Influence Customer Appreciation
3rd: Send the Take Advantage of the Market postcard from the Listing Inventory Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
8th: Send the Picture Yourself Here postcard from the Millennials Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a mailing list of millennial renters? Call us, we can help!
22nd: Send a Community Newsletter from the Newsletter Series to your Sphere of Influence.
31st: Send the Out of Blue postcards to 200 of your past clients.
- New Year’s Day (1st)
- Martin Luther King Jr Day (15th)
- National Blood Donor Month
Tip of the Month:
Handwritten notecards are making a comeback. Make it a practice to send at least one a day. Order a stack of our new Real Estate Notecards and add this referral-attracting habit to your to-do list as well.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 1 – New Year’s Day – Here’s to the New Year ahead! RESOLVE to make it amazing!
- 4 – Trivia Day – Found this terrific site to share on your social media platforms — http://mentalfloss.com/
- 12 – National Pharmacist Day – Stop by your local pharmacies and wish them a great day! (Be sure to leave your business card and let them know you have the prescription for any of their real estate needs!)
- 16 – Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday – Celebrate diversity!
- 18 – Thesaurus Day – Channel your inner wordsmith today and wow your friends and social media
- 19 – National Popcorn Day – Grab some bags of popcorn and visit 5 of your favorite clients today and let them know the market is POPPING – and just right for real estate!
- 23 – National Pie Day – Bring a pie to 5 of your favorite clients today and let them know how much you appreciate them!
- 24 – Compliment Day – Can’t go wrong with this one! Spread the love today with compliments all around. (You’ll make someone’s day – and your own as well!)
- 27 – Chocolate Cake Day – Let them eat cake! Stop by your local bakery for the goods – then treat some of your top clients to a cake, a handshake and an opportunity to say thank you for their business!
5th: Send the Timing is Everything postcard from the Fence Sitters Series to at least 100 new prospects in an area where you want more listings. Send to your list or ours!
14th: Send the Perfect Timing postcard from the First Time Buyer/Renter Series to at least 100 renters in your area. Need a mailing list of millennial renters? Call us, we can help!
19th: Send the Free Home Market Analysis Offer postcard from the Call to Action Series to your Geographic Farm or send the More Powerful, Done-For-You Market Dominator to your exclusive carrier route to get 20% market share.
28th: Send the Out of the Blue postcard from the Customer Appreciation Series to your Sphere of Influence.
- Valentine’s Day (14th)
- President’s Day (19th)
- American Heart Month
- Black History Month
Tip of the Month:
Build your collateral collection. Choose five of your favorite Content Cards and have 25 of each shipped to you. These are perfect to tuck into a pre-listing package, to offer at an open house or have when hosting a local real estate event.
Fun Days and Ways to Connect:
- 2 – Ground Hog Day – what’s it going to be? See for yourself! http://www.groundhog.org/
- 4 – Thank a Mailman Day – Leave a card for your mail carrier today – Postal employees need kudos too!
- 8 – Boy Scout Day – celebrate the birthday of scouting!
- 12 – Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday
- 17 – Random Acts of Kindness Day – Ever take part in a ‘pay it forward’ campaign at your local Starbucks? It’s a great way to celebrate this day! I once was in a line where 84 people paid for the car behind them! How cool?
- 20- President’s Day
- 26 – National Pistachio Day – that’s nuts!