Pick Your Team; Upload Your List and Win Big! Start Today!
Pick Your Team; Upload Your List and Win Big! Start Today!
Tax credit’s running out! See our NEW Tax Credit Postcards Now & Get Your Free Report While You’re at It!
Need to learn more? Visit us on the web at www.mlsmailings.com or call 1.866.999.MLSM today and get one-on-one help to make your phone ring!
With Keller Williams? You’ll find us right there on your KWLS System – don’t wait! Try us today!
Master Marketing Tips
Just Set it and Forget it!
Agents everywhere are shaking off the summer sun and sand and getting back to the business at hand. We can help! Let us assist you in managing your list, automating your marketing and reaching both new and past customers more effectively every day!
Choose from one of this month’s FEATURED campaigns:
Price Reduction Cards
First Day of Autumn
Stay in touch with your book of business all the way into the new year! At just $53 per 100 customers a month! You can’t afford not to!
Visit the HOLIDAY section of our postcard gallery and pick the suggested mailing dates below or create a campaign of your own!
It’s simple, cost-effective and best of all – keeps you top of mind with your customer base – all for just $53 per 100 standard cards! And don’t forget – Use Priority Code SEPTEMBER and you’ll take 20% OFF!
Need help? Call 1.866.405.3641 today! We’ll have you consistently reaching your book of business in NO TIME!
Knowledge is power in today’s world. We’re inviting all of our customers and friends to join us in a virtual think tank this month to share the best practices and strategies you know for thriving in a changing market!
So come on! Leave a comment here to share your best THREE success tips for growing your business, maintaining balance in your life, taking care of your customers, saving more, working smarter rather than harder – you tell us — what lessons could we all learn?
The best part? EVERYONE’S a WINNER! Share your thoughts and we’ll email you a priority code for 20 FREE Postcards from ProspectsPLUS.com! We’ll print, address, UV coat and mail them first class on your behalf! We’ll even provide the mailing list if you like!
We’ll share everyone’s “back to school” secrets!
We’ll then choose the best TEACHER post on September 30th to win a FREE ProspectsPLUS! Personal Real Estate Marketing Software package – a $624 value or for our broker and manager friends — a FREE copy of RecruitingPLUS! Real Estate Recruiting Software — a $1424 value!
Need more information? Contact Julie today at 866.405.3641 or email me — email@example.com!
Ready? Set? Start sharing!
This month, in the spirit of the season, I asked a few of our Facebook Friends what they would share with the “class” this month in terms of making the most of today’s market – and I loved what they had to teach us!
Denise Buscemi, Broker/Manager, Century 21 Sterling, New York
1. Remember when you are meeting customers and clients, make everything you do be about that person and only that person–the rewards will naturally follow.
2. Read More.
3. Learn to be a great listener.
4. Hard work and going the extra mile is key.
5. Understand why people do the things they do, and be compassionate.
6. Do Your Homework!!!
Crissie Cudd, Broker, Manager, Watson Realty Corporation, Florida
1. Systemize everything you do so that you never forget a step in any process and you can do things more efficiently.
2. Ask questions. You should know everything you can about your buyer or seller’s needs. Doctors can’t make a good diagnosis without asking a lot of questions. Neither can you.
3. “Feed the beast” every day. Keep talking people who have the ability to buy, sell, or refer and do it EVERY DAY. Don’t let your pipeline run hot and cold. The more people you talk to the more business you’ll do. Period.
Kathy Casarin, Power Agent, Prudential Preferred, Pennsylvania
1. No timeouts for replays! Engage your client get back to them fast whether it is on Facebook, email, in person or a phone call. Don’t wait or you’ll find they’ve already called upon someone else.
2. Assure your client you are the professional. You are experienced, successful and know what works and what doesn’t. Earn your clients trust upfront.
3. Communicate. Keep your client in the loop every step of the way, whether it is periodic emails as to how their listing is doing vs competitors. Make that phone call to discuss price, home improvements, showings, open houses etc. Regular contact reassures the client you haven’t forgotten about them or their listing or the homes they want to buy…so when you have to advise them on say a market adjustment on home price they agree and know it is in their best interests b/c you are always with them to get this SOLD.
4. Do what works. The truth is it all works–but only if you do it — so don’t forget to post on your social network, answer real estate questions on Trulia, renew and use your ProsectsPLUS!, send out postcards, attend social gatherings to see and be seen and be that constant reminder to say, “Hi! I’m in Real Estate!”
5. Keep current. Get your designations, go to continuing education, webinars, keep your website, cell phone message, ads, web status, photo – everything up to date. Let your presence reflect like the market is on fire and SO ARE YOU!
Carla Cross, Coach, Speaker, Industry Icon
1. Don’t make up your own start-up plan. That’s like trying to make up your own Beethoven Sonata! Get a proven start-up plan and learn the business/time management right the first time.
2. This is your job. You are not just training or educating yourself now. Put your training/coaching in perspective. As I say in Up and Running in 30 Days: The business starts when you start talking to people.
3. Don’t try for perfection. Try for action. We learn 99% by doing. Just make mistakes and get better every day.
Roberta Ross, Speaker, Motivator, Trainer
These ladies have a wealth of experience and some of the most incredible insight in the industry! Come find us on Facebook — and join in conversations! Thank you much ladies! You’re awesome! Find me too! Click here: www.facebook.com/julie.escobar