By Julie Escobar
The truth is? Ours is a 24/7/365 kind of world now. We communicate differently, work differently, relate differently than we ever have in history. And one of the most pivotal reasons for that is TECHNOLOGY. And as much as some people fight it, resist it or try to avoid it – it will be those folks that embrace it, adopt it and maximize it that will always find themselves ahead of the curve—and ahead of their competition.
This week we’re going to look at the five great reasons your business card could use a QR Code makeover!
- It establishes you as a forward thinking marketer. These days you have to be MORE than an agent. You have to be a marketer. An entrepreneur. A business professional. QR codes put you ahead of the curve and spotlights your savvy marketing skills and ability to integrate technology tools into your business.
- Smartphones are the fast growing segment of technology. So much so it seems that the moment you get the latest and greatest one it’s already got a newer version! When you consider that according to Forbes, in the US alone, more than 50% of adults have a smartphone. Now, with QR Code technology you can quickly drive OFFLINE traffic online and with a simple click of a scan, take people to your welcome video, website, an opt-in landing page, special offer page or even a V-card that drops your contact information directly into their smartphone.
- It gives you the ability to be an even stronger RESOURCE. Share with your clients and potential clients the benefits of QR Code technology and how it can help them in their daily lives. There’s an awesome website and app find it at www.redlaser.com — you can share how consumers can learn how to use their QR code scanner on their smartphones to get the best price on products, shop on their phone, and even improve their health!
- It puts you where you want to be! The last place you want your business card is in a business card file (or worse the dreaded ‘circular’ file.) QR codes allow people to scan your card an immediately input your information directly into their phone when you use the V-Card option. Oh and here’s a tip: Add Realtor or Real Estate Pro before you name on your contact information so that it will be easily searched in people’s phone when they are looking for you!
- You’re communicating on a WHOLE new level. We live in an instant-access world today where people want their information quickly and at their fingertips (and sometimes YESTERDAY). QR codes give you the ability to take them from printed piece to an online experience in seconds and give them all the information they need.
I know it’s tough to keep tabs on it all. And it’s intimidating to CONTINUOUSLY have to learn new technology to stay competitive. The cool thing is that so much of what we’re learning today and the technology that continues to advance creates exciting and powerful new ways to communicate. And that is and always will be at the heart of being an extraordinary salesperson.
Click here today or call our team at 866.405.3638 to learn more about how to integrate QR codes into your marketing tools! Or click here to check out our terrific gallery of professionally designed, one or two code, QR code business cards. They’re fun to use and great conversation starters. And at that price? Many agents order more than one set. On to take people online and the other with their V-card contact information!